Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Today was pure torture!
I forced myself out of bed & went to school.
Tried to stay awake through out all the boring lessons.
Had the yuckiest spaghetti sauce baked rice!
S.I.T with Miss Ang this morning was great, we have so much to bitch talk about.
Jody & i signed Jun Ming up for Talent time.
& we kept laughing about it , so we had our places switched by Miss Leow.
Argh! She should be happy i didnt tease her about her physical mass.
I had a really long cut on my little pinky & i kept thinking it was a splinter.
As usual , Jun ming drank 60 cents out of my $1 drink.
Went to Compass Point after school , lunched & home.
My eyes are shutting but i cant go to sleep yet !
I've yet to study for my Maths test tomorrow. Bless me ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home